• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another newbie

fllbrent

Hurricane Magnet
Hi everyone,

Dixie kindly informed me about the Lobby. Anyway, just want to take a minute to introduce myself. I have lived and worked in Ft Lauderdale for over ten years (some claim that makes me a local). I'm a Project Manager for a small Construction/Engineering firm. I started smoking cigars several years ago at a place called “The Independence Brewery”. It was a great place that had several homebrews on tap and a very relaxing atmosphere. It’s been closed for awhile but I still love smoking cigars and it got me started in home brewing.

Some of my other interest include: Cajun/Zydeco music, Octoberfest, talk radio (Cigar Dave), films, ISOM :love: (but sticker shock keeps this interest under control), maduros, all AF Hemingway cigars.

Well it’s time to get back to some football. :thumbs:

Greetings,
Brent

Hi and welcome to CP! :thumbs:

I think you make number five for the South Floridian CPers :D
Light up a good one and check out the forums :thumbs:

Gator

Welcome. I also am from your neck of the woods(Hollywood, Fl.) But now live in Ohio. Anyways, you will enjoy yourself here.

fllbrent said:
Some of my other interest include: Cajun/Zydeco music,
Welcome... and we really should talk sometime! :thumbs:

How 'bout some Bo Dollis and Clifton Chenier while we smoke a few? ;)

Howdy & welcome to CP Brent. I'm a fellow Floridian also, central though.... :p

:D Thanks for the welcome,
gatorsmg,
ParaGod (hope your right about ISOM),
blair,
SD_Stack,
STYX&STONED (Have you seen Hollywood lately? Big changes in the last few years),
dixieland_conjunction (Have Bo Dollis will get Clifton Chenier soon. How 'bout Boozoo Chavis or the Pourch Dogs?),
JOE.M.,
wk-mang (aloha),
stogieman (as long as you have palm trees & can wear shorts at Christmas it’s a part of Florida I like),
LuckyDawg THANKS,
nicko99,
benjiev,
Samguss

Wow! :thumbs:

If you dont start somewhere, you aint going no where.

Sometime we´re going to be as wise as they other guy´s.
:D :D :D