• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another time waster I found!

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
I found a great time waster and something for the nostalgia-holic gamers on the web. I play virtual NES, and virtual Apple games on the internet all the time. I found another site that will let you play Sega Master System, Atari, DOS, and Genesis games as well. When you get to the site mouse over the games button on the left side and take your pick!

For those of you that don't already have the other sites here they are again.

Sega, Atari, Etc.

Nintendo

Apple

Thanks! I'm playing Tecmo Bowl right now and I forgot just how unstoppable Bo Jackson was on this game

Thanks Keith . . . I really need another game/time waster. :laugh:

I logged on and accepted your friend request on PS3 and haven't even turned it back on since. We need to kill some zombies!!

Thanks Keith . . . I really need another game/time waster. :laugh:

I logged on and accepted your friend request on PS3 and haven't even turned it back on since. We need to kill some zombies!!

Yeah I noticed! :laugh: I'm gonna have to by some multi player games for it. I usually beat em and trade em in. All i have now (that's multi) is Killzone 2.

What scares me is that you're a Detective now, and you have all this time to waste!! Desk Jockey! :laugh: JK my brother, only pokin' fun...

(stifles laugh) ...desk jockey...

Ahem... You gotta do something on your lunch break... (cough)

:whistling:

What are you talking about? He's working! The clues are hidden in the games!
Chris

I play the Shelock Holmes game to learn how to detect better! :whistling:

I play the Shelock Holmes game to learn how to detect better! :whistling:

LOL, that sounds like our detectives over here at LASD!

(Jk, jk! On of my good friends works Lakewood DB, hehe)

Thanks for that link, that is some good chit. Original Metroid, woohoo! :D

I just played Skitchin'! This was my favorite game when I was young