• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anti-Smoking Friends

I think I agree with most, if the site of the humidor bothers him then he needs to get over it. You shoulda told him you don't like him being a p**sy and he should move. I understand not trying to be confrontational but if you aren;t doing anything wrong you should stand up for yourself.

Hey Bucky first of all he isn't your friend, he's just your roommate.

Talk to him like an adult and not the kid that you think he is. If he is having a canary with your humidor what else is the problem? The semester is almost over so you can dump him next year and find someone that is a better fit for you.

If you are sharing an apartment, then find another apartment. Be respectful of your roommate, but let him know you are annoyed at him having an issue of were you put your humidor. There are more important things to be dealt with like whose turn is it to clean the fridge or bathroom?

I think this is a situation that can only be rectified by a cage match, perhaps with a few bar stools or pool cues involved. Or maybe it would be even better to do it Mad Max style in the arena with the bungees.

I think you should edit this thread title. Drop the "r" in friend and this would sum up your roomy and their ilk.

Lou

jeez, never heard of the site of a humidor doing that. I perfectly understand people not liking cigar smoke but that is just insane.

jeez, never heard of the site of a humidor doing that. I perfectly understand people not liking cigar smoke but that is just insane.

Ditto on that. I could understand if he said that smoke annoys him and that you two need to discuss any smoking in the house. Kind of sounds like someone complaining your cigar smoke while walking on a sidewalk is giving them cancer but the hundreds of cars driving by spewing out toxins is fine! Some people just need to lighten up! :angry:

While I agree with many of the comments and suggestions here, especially the move it out of the sunlight/window, I find these Smoke Nazi's especially infuriating, and ususally hypocrites, I prefer the direction of Gonz's comment. Remind your roomie that your beautiful city is filled with many places to get lost, he should try it. Try decorating your room with more suitable decor like plastic bags, rolls of duct tape, bags of lime, pruning hedges.... eventually he'll get the hint to STFU!!! and ask him how he likes them apples!

I know, I know, some of you are wondering where that nice guy from Texas went..... well he's still here! I just can't stand people like this lately trying to tell me what I can't do and that I have to accept what everybody else wants.... just not my actions. REALLY PI**ING me off lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[steps off soapbox] :)

Friends don't guilt trip Friends, unless you did his girl. :whistling: