• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Bostonians with an inside track on tickets

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
I'm looking to get 2 tickets for the Winter Classic at Fenway Park between the Bruins and my Flyers. I'd like to take my son to this as it's a once in a lifetime (right now anyway) trip. I'm already registered for the general ticket population pool, but these friggin ticket brokers want $471 a pop for a Standing room only ticket....at they all seem to have to same prices! Official ticket prices range from $50- $300 a piece which for that game is reasonable. I've searched the internet for info but was hoping some of you locals might have the inside scoop on what's going on with this event and when the tickets and the lottery winners are announced.

I have heard that season ticket holders have first shot at a portion of these also, so if anyone knows of someone that would have access but wouldn't use them, let me know.

Hell, I might just take Doc and wear my Pronger jersey while he sits next to me in his Bobby Orr jersey.