• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any BOTL's from Kauai?

markmarksman

I'm heading to Kauai next month and wondering i we have any CP members who may like to get together during my 2 week stay. What better way to spend a vacation than 2 weeks of relaxation, great cigars and great company. :cool:

Mark

Aloha Markmarksman,

Look us up when you get to Kauai. We are the Kauai Cigar Company. Putz Mulligan was here last month and we put him to work! ha ha...

Uncle Todd

Aloha Markmarksman,

Look us up when you get to Kauai. We are the Kauai Cigar Company. Putz Mulligan was here last month and we put him to work! ha ha...

Uncle Todd

Todd,

Don't let Mark off easy!

Watch out, some pretty tough smoking restrictions on that island.

Watch out, some pretty tough smoking restrictions on that island.

Thanks for the heads up. I had heard this a lot from different people so I got all freaky and called the place we are staying to find out if it was cool to light up. I was informed that in 99% of all Hotels smoking was banned but since we are staying at a private time share type condo that it was very much OK to smoke on our Lani and on most of the grounds. So if anyone is going on vacation to the islands they might want to think twice about one of the big resorts. I'm sure I will have to post up some pic's for my BOTL's here on CP.

Mark