• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any every hear of or have one of these?

kro77

Hi guys,

I know there are several very reputable vendors for cabinets (avallo, aristocrat, etc) but searching the web I found these folks.

http://www.odindesigns.com/products.html

I did some internet snooping and found that they have been around since 98, and have priced their product from 1495 to the current price of 695. I was wondering if anyone had any info on them. I like the look of the product so that is why I am asking.

Thanks for any info,

- K

Odin Designs
1529 Seventh Street
New Orleans, LA 70115

Don't know anything about them, but I wouldn't count on being able to get anything from them enytime soon.

I dont like the whole 70-73% RH settings in their automatic humidifier. If they could keep it at 65%, it looks like a pretty good product.

Yeah I figured that they might be down and out because of location. However with the humidty device, i was reading somewhere on their site saying that it can be set between 65 and 75 but who knows. I checked the ownership of the domain and it is to a guy in Saudi Arabia, but again who knows. I though someone might have heard something about them since I really like the design of the cabinet.

- k