• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any existentialists out there?

chainer

If so, I'd like to let you know I hate all your idols for being so vaguely specific. Final essay questions have landed in my lap and I think my brain just popped and deflated. If that is confusing to you, then you need to read more Heidegger or Sartre. :sign: Why did I take this class!?

The French existentialist Jean-Paul Sartre was sitting in a cafe when a waitress approached him: "Can I get you something to drink, Monsieur Sartre?"
Sartre replied, "Yes, I'd like a cup of coffee with sugar, but no cream".
Nodding agreement, the waitress walked off to fill the order and Sartre returned to working. A few minutes later, however, the waitress returned and said, "I'm sorry, Monsieur Sartre, we are all out of cream -- how about with no milk?"

Haha, perfect. Thanks, I needed someone else to share my love/disgust for existentialism. I think I will forward that to my professor.

If so, I'd like to let you know I hate all your idols for being so vaguely specific. Final essay questions have landed in my lap and I think my brain just popped and deflated. If that is confusing to you, then you need to read more Heidegger or Sartre. :sign: Why did I take this class!?
You certainly sound like an Existentialist. Remember, you only have one real choice. :laugh:

Doc.