• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Golf Fans Here?

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
How many of you will be following the WGC-Accenture Match Play Tourney this week? Who do you think will finish out on top?

Big golf fan here, but more of the sport than the athletes who play. I think the winner will most likely be someone you least expect. Someone just needs get hot for a few holes... not even a few rounds. Ahh... the wonders of matchplay. :)

I enjoyed the Nissan last week. I like Weir. Also enjoy watching Daly. But I much prefer playing the game with a good cigar :D

I enjoy playing more than watching. Little time for either with working Sundays and kids who don't play.

But there is something about when the Masters rolls around, I know the course so well, never been, but 40 years of it on TV, the Magnolias, the pines, perfectly manicured even off the fairway. I always contemplate how to knock a 7 iron onto the 12th green. Perhaps that is my favorite activity when smoking...

It says Spring is here.