• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any good Valentine's Day gifts?

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
I thought there would be one of these threads up already but I guess I am the first. I got an early valentines day gift. I got a bunch of old school candy (lemons heads and dum dums and stuff). That was pretty cool. Got some higher end truffles that I have had a taste for lately. Yes I have a bad sweet tooth and a waste line to match. AND I also received a .....Padron Family Reserve 45 Years. I haven't had this yet and cant wait to spark it up.

Padron 26 #1's. Oh yeah, that girl still rocks..
:):)

Art

I made her a flower bed with two rose bushes and assorted other flowers as well a new bird feeder. She still hasn't decided what to get me.

I got laid but you're not getting a pic of my unit you perv!

I got some AVO 787s and a gift set of Dalmore 12. Damn good woman.

Ken

I got a Tat RC 233 (I think that's the right number) and a pair of iron Man under-roo's. Your not getting any pictures of the under-roos. Woman loves giving me a gift for herself. Gave Woman some flowers and chocolate bars.

I got tickets for me and her to go to the 1st Sabres game after the Olympic break against Washington. She got us aisle seats 6 rows behind the players bench. Its gonna be a blast.

Live lobsters from Maine for dinner and a Oynx 2005 blend for desert.

52" LCD Samsung TV.

Actually had to buy it myself, but Happy VD to me. :laugh: