• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any information on Dark Sharks?

Gekko777

I have a chance to buy some robusto Dark Sharks at a $1 a piece - I have never had any --- But I like the maduros and the more full body smokes.....

Any details or information would be of help!!!

Thanks - Gekko777 :(

I guess no one has ever smoked one of these????????????

Or are the the type of dog-rocket no one want's to admit too???

:0 :thumbs: :0 :0 :0 :0

Doesn't Cigar Bid usually have these? I can remember seeing these all the time when I was cutting my teeth over there..

They looked pretty decent from the pic, but I've never tried 'em. Hey for a buck a sitck, even if they are rockets, at least you could say you tried something different

Ya I tried some of those things. I bought a five pack from Cigarbid. One of the worst cigars i have ever had. They are black in color. Not brown or dark brown but literally black. They must dye them or something because it did not look natural. Besides that it took me brushing my teeth several times to get that tatse out of my mouth. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thanks for the input - It looks like I will pass on these for now........

I will stick with some other sticks......

Thx for the input!
:0 :0 :0

For a dollar a stick...buy a bundle or 5 of Connies, smoke 2 of each bundle in the first week, then nap them until your next anni that you remember to buy for ahead of time. Disregard if you happen to get a bundle of yellow cello...

Emo

BTW...Anyone can send me Connies for any reason, any time...I love em...

As a new member, I can vouch for the aging concept on less than average cigars. I have found the improvement to be nothing less than impressive.

Yes I agree with you McPatrickClan,

The age thing in my coolerdor has done some great things to dollar sticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention my cigar budget - I can by some of those cheap sticks and let them age alongside those better sticks.... It must be like cigar genetics????

:D :D :D :D

See if your local tobacco shop has the dark sharks. If they do, then you can buy just one and see if you like it or not.

I agree, Connies are great!