• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any lounges to look into while in Alpheretta Georgia?

CrnrPokt

Good evening Ladies and Gents. My company has decided that I need to be in Alpheretta for a couple weeks and I am in need of info as to where to get a good smoke. Any info? Thanks!!

There's a few places to go in Alpharetta. Shoot me a PM.

Good evening Ladies and Gents. My company has decided that I need to be in Alpheretta for a couple weeks and I am in need of info as to where to get a good smoke. Any info? Thanks!!

Blue Havana II is a must...
Right up the street from there is The Cigar Shoppe (which is a Diamond Crown Lounge).
If your mobile, check out Wiseash in Marrietta, Buckhead Cigar & Highland Cigar Bar downtown, and Sat's at Ole Stogie in Lawrenceville is always a herf (poker, darts, byob, and a great atmosphere)...
Tobacco World is also a must see. One of the biggest humidors in the South...

Had great luck with Cigar Merchant when I was in Alpharetta last November. Here is their URL. Good selection, fair prices, nice place to smoke.

And f you like hot wings - seek out Taco Mac!

John

Had great luck with Cigar Merchant when I was in Alpharetta last November. Here is their URL. Good selection, fair prices, nice place to smoke.

John

2X on that Taco Mac! My name is on the wall in there twice for completing their passport club of beers. I have had 300!

John

2X on that Taco Mac! My name is on the wall in there twice for completing their passport club of beers. I have had 300!

Wow - if I ever get back you are the guy to party with!

John