• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any one know this cigar

Get in, Strap in, STFU and Don't Touch Nothin!
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much the last couple months. Since I got back stateside I've been running 90-to-nothin' between work and trying to get to PA to see my family and everything. Hell, I think I've only had one cigar since I've been back stateside.

But when we got back from leave one of my soldiers brought me a box of Tabaqueria de Filipinas. There are 10 half coronoas in the box and I haven't tried any yet but just wanted to see if anyone knew about this cigar. I would post a picture but the wife kept my camera in PA.

I'm not sure if this is them but I found this at Tabaquera de Filipinas.com

flor_halfcor_sb10.jpg

Looks like about $4 for a box of 10.

I'm not sure if this is them but I found this at Tabaquera de Filipinas.com

flor_halfcor_sb10.jpg

Looks like about $4 for a box of 10.

As usual a day late and a dollar short. :D

My in-laws brought me a mixed handful from flavored to regular cigars. I smoked them to see how they compared to my normal rotation. They are smokeable but I found them to be a bit harsher than I like. Who knows, they might be right up your alley. Let us know what you think.

Cousin brought me back a few from the Phillipines. They had a different band and a significantly smaller ring guage and I thought they were tasty but they might not be the same thing.

Thanks for the link AVB and the input from everyone else. Just wanted to see if anyone had tried them and what their opinions where. I'm in serious need of a cool down so I might have one here in a little bit.