• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Wisconsin CPers

jcritt

Any of you guys from Wisconsin other than me Volusionator and that Baron guy?? :laugh:

yes

Me
Ghost
ffopusxff
Satchmo

and a few others I cant remember.

I get up to Wisconsin about once a year. Usually (try to) hit the food/wine festival in Kohler every year (Oct usually). Love it up there, that time of year anyway. Might have to arrange a mini-HERF with any who are interested later this year.

I get up to Wisconsin about once a year. Usually (try to) hit the food/wine festival in Kohler every year (Oct usually). Love it up there, that time of year anyway. Might have to arrange a mini-HERF with any who are interested later this year.
I'm game.

The question is when are you guys heading down to IL. We need to herf at Belicoso Cigar Lounge! And grab some drinks and food! Make it so guys!

I'm game.

:thumbs:
Kohler's just a little better than an hour from me. Not sure of any lounges in the area, but if you wanted, as long as you're this far, you could always hit my local in Appleton too.

I'm game.

Kohler's just a little better than an hour from me. Not sure of any lounges in the area, but if you wanted, as long as you're this far, you could always hit my local in Appleton too.

No problem. I don't see any lounges in Kohler when I go up either...but one thing about it (at least time I went - last year), you can smoke indoors! The pub that's on the Kohler resort there was a great place to smoke some sticks, and even had their own over-priced humi.

But, when I get up there, I generally hit many spots. Even headed to Chicago last time, hit Sheboygan, etc., etc. So, I'm up for driving too... :thumbs:

I'm game.

No problem. I don't see any lounges in Kohler when I go up either...but one thing about it (at least time I went - last year), you can smoke indoors! The pub that's on the Kohler resort there was a great place to smoke some sticks, and even had their own over-priced humi.

But, when I get up there, I generally hit many spots. Even headed to Chicago last time, hit Sheboygan, etc., etc. So, I'm up for driving too... :thumbs:

I think the restaurants and pubs on his golf courses are cigar friendly. Supoosed to be very nice!!

Quade

My wife is from Appleton, and the last time we were back there we went to "The Saint James" in Neenah. I wanted to go to the Deja Vu in Appleton, but didnt make it. We may be there in early to mid October this year. It will be on my "must do" list to make it there this time.

Are any of you going to make it to Wildrose for the HERF on July7? The wife and I are going to try to make it. If any of you guys are going to be around the Madison area this summer look me up.

El Martillo, are you a golfer? If so, we could hit Whistling Straits, or the Irish Course, The Bull, of course Blackwolf Run never sucks either. And nothing in Kohler is cheap!

Wild Rose, Appleton Cigars, Lake Country, Jacks.

And for you southerners Belicoso rocks!

Baron

El Martillo, are you a golfer? If so, we could hit Whistling Straits, or the Irish Course, The Bull, of course Blackwolf Run never sucks either. And nothing in Kohler is cheap!

Am I EVER a golfer! I play Whistling Straits every time I go. I love that course. The little wife stays at the spa (an awesome one too mind you), and I hit the course (and the spa too...lol).

And yeah, Kohler is a bit pricey but I have several connections up there (I stay at the Kohler Resort there every time I go), so we can get set up. Have met with Herb himself on many occassions.

Looking forward to it now...hope I can actually make it this year!