• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Yankee fans

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
I got a fiver says the Indians win the series.

I will be willing to back the Indians in the next series against the Angels or Sox too.

Wohooooo :D cigars won always taste sweet as cigars earned...! :sign:

I know! ! can't wait!

Maybe you would care to spice up the wager? A nice fiver for the series and one decent stick per game? This way I could win 8 sticks :sign:

Addy in profile is good :D

Sure, but I feel guilty for what will basically amount to stealing from you.

Hoooboy.............this is gonna be fun!

I will be in Hilton Head for the entire series playing golf but I will check in occasionally to see what I've won!

I will be in Hilton Head for the entire series playing golf but I will check in occasionally to see what I've won!

LKast night is going to be the only stick you win pal! :angry:

Sounds like Fun,

If the SOx/Indians match up I will definitely put a 5fiver on the sox.

Great Idea.

I know the Angels are down 1-) anybody want to take the Angels. Figure a 5 game series and the sox are up one maybe a 3 or 4 pack to a 5er would even the odds.

Let me know if interested.

Jeff (Cigarstone) and I spoke last night, he was talking from a noisy sports bar.
He asked that I talk some trash about the game last night. Man, the Yanks got thier a$$es handed to em! Unbelievable!
To think there's even a contest is a joke! They're a mere wisp of past fame and success.

So here it is, go Red So.. uhh, what? Who the hell are the Chicago Indians? :sign:

Went double or nuthin on my bet with cigars with a buddy.
Go Yanks. Can you feel the envy. Every fan wishes their team was the Yankees. :laugh:

Red Sox fans get back to us after another couple dozen championships, mmkay?

What a great game! Nothing better than taking in a game in October at Yankee Stadium. Took the train so me and my son could get our drink on (we had bleacher seats so no drinking allowed) It was raucous and roiling, loved it!

Two more......

LKast night is going to be the only stick you win pal! :angry:

I hope you have eight nice cigars :D

You have only won 2 sticks pal....you better have my eight ready cuz' it is rock n' roll time now....Georgie got the boys fired up!

Keep Hanging on to those past banners but, be very aware when you are watching these games you are officially witnessing the end of an era in NY.

With the loss of this series and the firing of Torre, the yanks will have lost any connection to their dominance in the 90's and will be left with an over priced aging team desperately seeking a new identity.

I love yankees fans who live in the past. The history and tradition of the franchise is absolutely something to be proud of and celebrate but, when it becomes this "consolation prize" that makes the failures of today justifiable and less important is quite pathetic and makes me laugh.

With that Said.... GO SOX!! :)

Keep Hanging on to those past banners but, be very aware when you are watching these games you are officially witnessing the end of an era in NY.

With the loss of this series and the firing of Torre, the yanks will have lost any connection to their dominance in the 90's and will be left with an over priced aging team desperately seeking a new identity.

I love yankees fans who live in the past. The history and tradition of the franchise is absolutely something to be proud of and celebrate but, when it becomes this "consolation prize" that makes the failures of today justifiable and less important is quite pathetic and makes me laugh.

What the newbie is trying to say is, The Yankees Suck.

Doc.

Doc.

Just like a Red SUX fan , long winded and thread jacking and says nothing worthwhile in the end. I guess when you need 68 years to have something to say, you learn to draw it out for all it is worth. DD I expect it form you, but this "newbie" is about as useless as the corn in the Angels poop.

Devil,

You got it. As a resident newbie I was trying to be polite but, that is what I meant to say. :)

Doc.

Just like a Red SUX fan , long winded and thread jacking and says nothing worthwhile in the end. I guess when you need 68 years to have something to say, you learn to draw it out for all it is worth. DD I expect it form you, but this "newbie" is about as useless as the corn in the Angels poop.

First of you tard it was 86 years not 68. If you are going to try to make a point at least get your facts straight.

Just like a typical skanks fan; when they have nothing intelligent to reply with resort to personal attacks that even a pre-schooler would find immature.

Poop in corn? is that the best you've got? Grow up, you tool.

Have a good one talking about the good ole days while you are watching the sox and tribe!

LMFAO The past. Yeah, the past twelve years. The past? Joba The past? Hughes The past? Kennedy The past? Cano

Red Sox typical wishful thinking. Sure maybe one year the Yanks wont be in the post season. It could happen. You just WISH the Yankees would go away because we haunt you. Peel one layer off a Red Sox fan and he is as full of doubt as a Mets fan.