• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody else a quiet guy?

gimatt

I've noticed that I tend to be a quiet guy most of the time...which is ok, I guess, but it doesn't usually help me make friends or get to know people. I've been on the forum for a while and only have like 19 posts...I'm tempted to jump into conversations just to get my post count up and start getting in on the posts more often...but it just doesn't seem right. I think I'm just going to stick to only speaking up when I have something extremely witty...or of some other sort of value to say(not likely since there's nothing more valuable than sarcastic wit).

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else feels like a creepo reading everyone Else's conversations and never adding anything.

Would you just be quiet, please? :D Just kidding bud. That's one of the things I love about CP, there is not a lot of idle, worthless back and forths. Heck, any1 can post random links in any old thread, but where does that really help anyone? :p Chime in when you can, share your thoughts on cigars, or whatever you feel comfortable doing. Just be yourself. And try to make it up to the Outlaw when one of the CP groups is there. It's well worth your time.

Nope, your not the only one. I am the same way. Glad you post this first ! Lol

I'm more of a reader (or lurker) myself also. It seems like the more I read the less I post, and the more I learn.

No surprise at the first loudmouth to show up.
tongue.gif

Interesting post, Matt. I'm curious to see how many lurkers come out of the woodwork.

Just know that it is better to read more and post less, than to post more and read less.

It is a good thing just to hang out. Good luck.

on a side note I came home to a dissapointment, my order never showed up and was sent back because the street address was left off of my shipping address. Now I have to wait until it gets back there and is re-shipped with the correct address. I dont know how the usps missed the error in the first place.

Yeah there are a few of us that just show up now and then and read.

I am also spend more time reading and lurking than posting. I just post when I have something to offer.

Whatever you do, do not try to be like that guy grateful1...

IRL I'm not much of a talker, but there are some great people here who are worth stepping outside of our shells to get to know.