• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody else get caught up in the Delta fiasco?

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
I slept on the floor of the airport in Minneapolis last night. It was fantastic. And by "fantastic" I mean "not fantastic".

That sucks. My parents head to Germany today. Hopefully it works out for them.

I've had to do that because of weather a few times, but never due to an airline's own incompetence. Good luck to anyone traveling, as it's going to be a trickle down/wave effect affecting every other airline as people try to get any flight they can.

I had something like this happen with Southwest on our way back from the DR. They've given us $800 in airline credit and a voucher for 1/2 price fare.

I had something like this happen with Southwest on our way back from the DR. They've given us $800 in airline credit and a voucher for 1/2 price fare.

That's why I wish I could fly Southwest exclusively. However, I travel extensively through the upper Midwest for work and Southwest doesn't go to most of the places I need to get to.

Delta gave me 20,000 bonus miles and the promise of a $200 voucher that I haven't seen yet.