• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

anybody ever heard of or tried.....

gws3

1000 post club member
a cigar called macbeth.
when i was in fla this past weekend my brother gave me his whole stash of gars, said he was quitting. i didn't want them to be without a home so i agreed to adopt them. :D rather thoughtful of me i thought!

any way he never kept them in a humi. he had a glass canister with a piece of cedar in the bottom. he's had them stored like that without maintenance for a little over a year.

well i tried one today and damn of it didn't taste smooth and cedary the whole way and burned perfectly (newbie tastebuds so take it for what it's worth.

just looking for opinions and info.

he also gave me a half box of la fincas kind of dry so i will try to nurse them back to health and put them in my moochador.

i tried a la finca when i first started smoking and didn't like it.
is it possible they be better after hanging around in the box for a year with no humidity. remembering he lives in fla where there is always humidity around.

i also got what looks like a bunch of bundle type cigars kind of dry but not totally gone.
is it possible to bring an alleged dog rocket back to life and have it be smokable?
i say alleged because i've never heard of or smoked any of these before.

however the macbeth was definitely good.
any opinions,info nursing advise is greatly appreciated.

glenn

Here's some info I found:

Macbeth - Banquo - This is a Dominican cigar line with a medium to full bodied smoke. They are a blend of Cuban seed, and Dominican and Mexican tobaccos. This cigar is wrapped in a Connecticut Shade wrapper. This cigar rubusto cigar we featured burned very well and produced a very pleasent smoke, with hints of coffee bean. This cigar retials for around $75.00 per box of 25. This brand has four different sizes.

You also might want to look here:

Macbeth cigars at Swisher International

allofus123,

those are it. should i feel dirty for having smoked and enjoyed a swisher product? ??? at least it's handmade. and it did taste good.
thanks for the info :D

shouldnt matter who made it if you enjoyed it thats what counts ;)

How cool! I'd love to try them..since I played Lady Macbeth and all! :D

Hey GWS, I think Dawn is hitting on / mooching from you. Either way, I'm jealous!

LOL
Dave :D

how can i refuse lady macbeth! :D

pm me your addy sister!