• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody into old pistols?

cletus

Smokin' Member
My buddy has a Navy Webley Mk.VI Revolver
thats all I know, he was interested in possible worth.

OpusXKC has some nice links for such an answer. If you catch him via PM since its a Friday night.

Hard to give an estimation without a condition, exact model, any special features or distinguishing marks, etc....your best bet would be to look on auction sites like auctionarms.com or gunbroker.com for similar models in similar shape. Or, take it to a reputable gunshop who deals in antiques or older relics and have it appraised.

If its original and in good shape, id bet its worth a pretty penny though.

Jeffro600 said:
Hard to give an estimation without a condition, exact model, any special features or distinguishing marks, etc....your best bet would be to look on auction sites like auctionarms.com or gunbroker.com for similar models in similar shape. Or, take it to a reputable gunshop who deals in antiques or older relics and have it appraised.

If its original and in good shape, id bet its worth a pretty penny though.
[snapback]257922[/snapback]​
I'm not an expert, just a guy that likes guns too.... :cool: But - Jeffro hit the nail on the head; the condition of the gun and anything that differentiates it from a "standard" will have serious bearing on it's worth. Best to get a couple of quotes / estimates from guys that can see the pistol and offer an opinion. That with a little on line research will tell you lots.

A lot of my guns are funny looking black plastic things that say "Glock" or "Bushmaster" on them..... :p

Good luck - B.B.S.

a good place to start is the serial number often you can find out information from the manufacture just based on the number. You can also confirm authenticity this way. Look at the gun if the blueing is bad nicks or abrasions on or around the chamber etc. these things are all minuses towards value as well as add on's or modifications they all take away from the value of a antique fire arm. I agree with what everyone was saying about the web it can give you good idea of worth but be honest with yourself about condition because acollecter will look for any flaw to de value it. Unfortanately i am not familiar with this particular firearm but would be willing to research it a bit and assist you if ya like. I could also possibley assist you with a connection in the states the states could assist you.

one day i will learn how to spell sorry about all the mispellings in above post.

As a matter of fact now that i think of it, i have an uncle who is an antique firearm collector and if you could get me a few good pics that show some of the details, i could send it off to him and he could give you an approximate value.