• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody live around Springfield, MO?

Niko

I will be up in the Springfield, MO area Friday night and all day Saturday to drop my daughter off with her (bio) Mom this weekend and will be free. If anybody is around this area PM me or post it here and we should get together and smoke a few. :thumbs:

Hey bro, I'd love to get together but I don't think I'll have the time. I suggest going to Just For Him at Fremont/Battlefield streets and grab a few smokes. They have a small lounge area and Saturdays are usually pretty full, bunch of good guys up there. If I can get away I'll try and meet up for a smoke, but like I said I've got my hands full right now. PM me your cell just in case!

Anyway we could talk ya into coming a little bit north up to the Outlaw? I know of a few guys who'd hang with you there.

Anyway we could talk ya into coming a little bit north up to the Outlaw? I know of a few guys who'd hang with you there.

No can do, I'm sick of driving as it is. 7 hours will kill ya.