• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody seen or heard from TechMaster-1?

Misc

Genuine pre-embargo Cuban cigar smoking picture (c
I've been having a little trouble getting ahold of TechMaster-1. I've sent him e-mails, and gotten no response, and the phone # given by directory assistance gives "cannot be completed as dialed" recording. Same # dialed by operators gives "all circuits busy" fast-busy signal.

Anyway, the last I heard from him, he'd lost the address to send my pass. I e-mailed him the address, but that was 10/20.

So, I'm just hoping to find the guy, so I can maybe find out what's going on.

I don't suppose any of you live in the Kentwood (Grand Rapids) MI area, do you? If someone would be willing to make a (polite!) investigative house-call, I'd be very much appreciative.

Thanks!

P.S. Hope everything's ok with Tech...

I thought that The Beast had a mini-West Michigan herf with him at some point recently. Maybe he can get in touch with him... I hope he's OK. ???

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he post an update in your thread yesterday saying the box was shipped on the 25th??

Dave :0

Yes he did but there seems to be some confusion here.

You entered 0302 1790 0000 5277 6425

There is no record of that item. If it was mailed recently, information may not yet be available. Please try again later.

I for one am very adament about communication when it comes to a box pass. One of the things that is pointed out over and over again is that if you are going to be out of town or do not have the time to "follow through" with your commitment than you should speak with the originator of the pass. After reading the post made by Tech, he said he'd update his info later? I'm afraid 10 days is WAY too long for anyone involved in a box pass to hold things up without communicating. It takes less than 5 minutes to make a post on here or send an e-mail. If one is "that busy" they should pass on passing.

I'm not trying to beat up on anyone here just point out the obvious for future passers.

I've got to cut back to 2 pots of coffee in the morning..... ;)

Don't worry Kenny, it ain't the coffee brother.

I am with you on this one, even if you will have no choice but to hold it up for a few days (regardless of why) you have an obligation to let the members of the pass, and especially the originator, know what is going on. Hudini acts in a pass are not a good thing. I believe that joining a pass is like signing a contract to be responsible. I know that sometimes things happen, but you still have an obligation to be in touch.

There is more to Passing than Puts and Packing!!!

yes folks, remember that line and remember you heard it here first :D

Well, having been the cause of one or two holdups...... There COULD have been an emergency, or something else....

I hope everythings ok, I know how I get when my pass is held up :p

I guess you could always send out marshall PB and his sidekick Law Dawg. They're pretty good at rescue missions :D

LOL@Tony. Yes, you are correct, emergencies do happen, but this was different.

As for my bro, it is LuckyDawg - he hates the Law ???

Yes, Dave, but that was after I started this thread.

Also:

Delivery Status

You entered 0302 1790 0000 5277 6425

Your item arrived at 9:26 am on October 28, 2002 in NASHUA, NH 03060. Status is updated every evening. Please check again later.

So, looks like everything's cool. (Well, we'll see what the box looks like upon arrival.) Still...

* 10/14: responds to "heads up" msg with "i am here. i do not plan on going anywhere!!!!"
* 10/15: box delivered
* 10/16: confirms receipt, posts "I will go through it later today and try and send it out tomorrow!"
* 10/19: No posts from TM-1. I post a "yoo-hoo..."
* 10/20: TM-1 posts "my kid hid the pass paperwork"
* 10/20: I E-mail TM-1 with next to-address (also mail pass paperwork to next person.)
* No response to several e-mails. Attempts to call give "cannot be completed as dialed" recording.
* No response until 10/26. That's a full week without so much as a "got it" or "sorry about the dealy."
* Box appears to have been sent out on 10/25

Well, it's all happening now (I guess), but... sheesh!

ok I am going to say this one more time. I am sorry! I relize that I held the pass up way longer then I should have and i should have emailed u misc, and for that I am sorry. but I do not see the person before me holding up the pass getting kicked all around. he had the box almost as long and again even though I said it was the last time before. I am sorry and will have to remiember to get online everyday and make sure if in the future that I post something everyday. I have been beyond busy trying to get a job. I realize that that is really no excuss but for christ sakes if I am getting all of this heat for 2 people.....well so be it!!!! Again I would like to say sorry to all of the people involved in the pass. ??? ??? ??? :sign: :sign:

TM, dude, I think we can all see a lesson has been learned. I assume that there is none among us who does not understand what it is like to try and find a job, but I dare say that few know what it is like in Todays Economy. I know I don't, thank God! But there are a few here that do. So stop beating yourself up man, I think everybody here is done beating on you too! :lookup: You learned that the key is Communication! That keaps the Pass Master from Hyperventilating and that is the most important.

Oh, and if you haven't found that job yet buddy, then you are in my prayers to find one.