• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody up for a HERF in San Fran or Napa?

JoseGonzalez

I am going to be on vacation the 22-30th of this month. I will be with my father in-law and my Marine Corp friend. Looking to see if anybody is up in that area and available for a herf. If not, could someone point me in the direction of a nice shop/lounge up there? Thanks

I would usually be down but it might be tough as I have some things going on next week that will keep me pretty tied up. Where are you going to be staying?

All over. The St. Regis in San Fran from Friday though Sunday, then Napa from Sun night to Tuesday, then Sonoma from Tuesday night to Thursday morning, then Healdsburg Thursday to Sunday morning...... I have a car though, so wherever is fine within reason.

A couple of us are maybe 20 minutes south of Napa, I will figure out if I can sneak away from the family business Sunday or Monday (any other day is already out) for a smoke and shoot a PM to a few of the guys. There is a pretty convenient place with patio seating that is cigar friendly in Novato we usually meet up with when folks are in the area.

I might be able to meet up with you on Tuesday for an hour or two. I'll have to check as I think we have family coming into town so I will need to see what we have going on there first.

All over. The St. Regis in San Fran from Friday though Sunday, then Napa from Sun night to Tuesday, then Sonoma from Tuesday night to Thursday morning, then Healdsburg Thursday to Sunday morning...... I have a car though, so wherever is fine within reason.

The St. Regis is a very nice hotel. I stayed there during my last visit to San Fran. Very modern. Enjoy your stay there.

All who responded, please email me at nir6van6a at hotmail.com to setup times as I get that email on my phone. Thanks to all who responded.