• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone been to the new Boswell pipe smoking lounge?

CPT/VSG

JM's web site refers to a new pipe smoking lounge he's constructing. As I'm planning a pilgimage this spring to the Chamberburg shrine, I'm curious what to expect.

JM's web site refers to a new pipe smoking lounge he's constructing. As I'm planning a pilgimage this spring to the Chamberburg shrine, I'm curious what to expect.

I still do not see a reference to it on the Boswell website??

However, I know he started on it about the first of the month, said he'd have it completed by end of February. And when J.M. says he is "on it", well he is "on it". So no doubt it will be open by month's end if not sooner. It should be very nice, it will be above the current lounge area (which will remain), and it will be larger with a Big-Screen TV, coffee, etc etc.

I still do not see a reference to it on the Boswell website??

Timothy, the reference was on the "pipes for sale" page.

CPT/VSG, if you let me know ahead of time, and if it's a weekend I'll try and slip up there too. :thumbs:

I've got to get out that way some day. A shop like Boswell's is a completely foreign idea to me. I can't actually believe there's a place one can go and smoke without having feces flung in their general direction. I can't really fathom a place where smoking is not only allowed but encouraged. Are you sure you guys aren't pulling my leg?

:)

I've got to get out that way some day. A shop like Boswell's is a completely foreign idea to me. I can't actually believe there's a place one can go and smoke without having feces flung in their general direction. I can't really fathom a place where smoking is not only allowed but encouraged. Are you sure you guys aren't pulling my leg?

:)

Oh it is real Alan, and I have the credit card statements to prove it. :laugh:

Back