• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone close to Yuma, AZ?

sporkd2

Just wondering if anyone lives in or close to Yuma, AZ. Might be moving there and wanting to know what kind of place it is.

Thanks!

Hot, dry, and world's biggest RV park...not much else. If you're into riding quads and dirt bikes, Imperial sand dunes is just 30 minutes away. Used to go up there several times a year to go riding with some friends.

Ditto, what Strayvecotor said. Fwiw, I passed on a job offer at the beginning of the summer becuase of the heat and location. Oh and another note the population doubles from 50,000 to about 100,00 from November till Feburary with "snowbirds." In any event best wishes what ever you decide to do. :thumbs:

Come on guys, it's not THAT bad. 2hours from San Diego, CA, 2hours away from Phoenix, 4hours away from Las Vegas and Mexico just 30 minutes away...yeah, it's hot, but that is for only 3 months out of the year. the rest of the months are beautiful 60-70degree days in the winter. i just have the best of both worlds now getting away from the heat in the summer in my get-a-way farm house in Michigan. MD Cigars who advertises here still (i think) and owned by a retired Marine in located in yuma. at least you have a good smoke shop to visit.

The heat isn't bad at all. At least it's not humid. When I got out of the Corps I moved back to Missouri. I've had enough of the humidity so now I'm moving just outside of Phoenix. I like the weather in the desert much better. Plus there is tones to do in the desert.

Back