• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone else Blog?

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
a Blog is a web log. Kind of an internet diary or sorts. You post whatever you want. People get to read it.

Anyone else have one?

I just started my "regular" blog earlier today. http://dave.greatcomputerservice.com

I've had my picture blog (mostly images posted from my camera phone) up for about a week now at http://davewf.yafro.com

Just thought I'd share... :D

Dave ;)

Well, this answer might seem rude, but...

I blog. The thing is, what I write is pretty personal and I don't really want to post a link here. I have however been thinking about starting a cigar dedicated blog. If I really follow through I will certainly post that.

I've thought about blogging, as a way to for no other reason just let others read what I care about, but just haven't started yet :)

Forget the fricken Blog My Buddy DAVE is going to be a DADDY!!!

Congrats to DAVE & the WIFE

BenjieV :D :0 :thumbs: :D

Congraulations Dave!

Nothing in the world compares to child birth. It is THE most amazing miracle we are afforded here on Earth.

From a father of 4 boys!

M. Gipson :)

Dave only gets one free "Congratulations" for the baby... and he used his freebie up already. :D

I blog. I just post stupid chit on mine. Mainly pics and jokes. I don't really have much personal stuff to share... and if I did, you can be dame sure it won't be public knowledge. :p

Btw, who came up with the word blog? I finally get that whole "weB LOG"... but why make up a stupid new word that looks like "blob"?! ???

vewyphishy said:
Btw, who came up with the word blog? I finally get that whole "weB LOG"... but why make up a stupid new word that looks like "blob"?! ???
just to piss you off vewy :0 :D

benjiev said:
Forget the fricken Blog My Buddy DAVE is going to be a DADDY!!!

Congrats to DAVE & the WIFE

BenjieV :D :0 :thumbs: :D
A big CONGRATULATIONS is in order for Dave and his wife.
God Bless

AllllRiiiight! Another member on the way! Congratulations Dave and Carrie :)