• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone else eat too much?

Anyone else eat too much?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Are you kidding me? I'm still eating!

• Total voters
god did I eat too much! 2 family stops...then some alcoholic egg nog! UGH!

We are celebrating Thanksgiving on Sunday because I had to come into work tonight. My wife fixed a crab and sour cream roll and some other munchies today and we ate and watched a couple of DVDs.

Sunday my parents and my wife's mom are coming over for dinner. My wife is going to fix a Turducken with italian sausage stuffing. :thumbs:

Holy turducken Batman, I didn't think anyone else knew what that bad boy was. Excellent

WHOOO

oh and ya can't ever go wrong with Italian :p

Or the crab rolls :p

um, or anything for that matter that has to do with the grub

Mmmmm

Turrrrrrducken

*drool*

This is the wife's first try at doing one Tony. She is doing everything herself including the de-boning of the birds. I picked up a 24 pound turkey so there would be plenty of room for the duck, chicken and STUFFING! :thumbs:

Geez! I eat too much everyday so of course I stuffed myself on Thanksgiving! LMAO!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I sure did... spent the day with family and friends as we were busy deep frying 5 turkeys.... LOL! You sure can't beat a good fried turkey... juicy and moist all the way to the breastbone... mmmmmmmm! Although... I've been hearing a lot about Turducken lately.... that sounds good!

Here's some cigar content.... since we were outside all day long frying turkeys it was a great opportunity to enjoy some great cigars with my buddies... Du Depute for breakfast.... Monte No. 3 for lunch.... and a Fuente Don Carlos No. 3 for pre-turkey appetizer! Too tired and stuffed for an after dinner 'gar... it'll have to wait 'til tomorrow but I'm sure I'll find something to make it up... LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Shadow, What time should we be over? You lucky SOB... :D For those of you who have never been so lucky as to drool over one of these feast here is pic that should get the ol mouth watering.......

turducken.jpg

tur.duc.ken (tur-duck-en) 1. Fine cajun fare, delightful combination of specially prepared turkey stuffed with duckling, chicken, and cajun sausage.

Three hours before dinner and I just peeked in the oven. That turducken looks just like the picture Kenny put up. Yummmmmmmmmmm!

Can't wait to try it! :D :D :D

Oh my what a meal! The turducken was fantastic. I had never had white turkey meat as moist as what I had today. If you ever get a chance to fix one, do it!

Hmmmm. I wonder how turducken on white bread with Miracle Whip will taste?

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!!!!!!!! :D

Cool stuff!! I baked 3 turkeys for the 19 people we had over!! To boot, we had some oyster dressing, (yummy) cranberry, potatoes, etc, etc etc...

After dinner, I started with a Partagas Short, then later that evening I fired up an '85 Monte #1. On Sunday I was putting the lights on the house so I started with a PAN with 2 years on it it (gifted to me by Arlin Liss, thanks Arlin!!) Then, I proceeded to the roof to outline it with white lights. I fired up a Perfection 'A' gifted to me by Matt!! (thanks Matt!!) Wow, my head was spinning after the 2 hours it took to smoke that one! Then, for the hanging of the lighted balls in the cherry tree, I finished the night with a Punch Rothchilde Maduro!! Yum!!

Hope everyone had a great holiday! I enjoyed the 4 days off, seeing family and friends and the great smokes, gifted by some truely great gentlemen!!

Lee :D

Heck yeah I ate too much.....there are starving people in Ethernopia you know? I did my part.