• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone else get an email?

oke&coke

Shut up baby I know it!
I got an e-mail from an online source located in London.  I won't name them or include a screen shot of the email unless the boss says its ok.  Basically the email says to send bitcoins to an address or they will release information to the public.  I went to the retailers website to see what was going on and they are down for maintenance for several days.  Looks like they got hacked.  I never bought anything from them so I know they don't have my credit card, but if you have watch your statements.

i haven't, but excellent cranium's up, Oke. Thanks, Dude.

-Trey

Bad timing on their part. After Ashley Madison, the threat of being outed for cigars is kind of weak, lol.

Personally, I'd tell 'em to blow me and release away.  One man's opinion.......

Yeah that was the weird part.  Here I am telling the world of the cigars I smoke why would I pay you to shut up about it.

BlindedByScience said:

Ashley Madison or the cigar thing :laugh:

Never danced with Ashley, sounds like you could fill us in, chief..... ;)

I'm not that talented I can barely figure out how to keep one woman happy lol, God only knows why she hangs around :love:

billytpage said:
I'm not that talented I can barely figure out how to keep one woman happy lol, God only knows why she hangs around :love:
Yep that is a conundrum for the ages.

billytpage said:

Ashley Madison or the cigar thing :laugh:

Okay, see, THAT was pretty damned funny!

-Trey

Just checked the website again and they are still down.  Looks like they got hit hard.

That's a pretty dumb scam. I'd have to think most people who would fall for something like this aren't holding bitcoin.

The funny part was, the last section said to enjoy their promo code for a 100% discount. Probably what took the site down.