• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone else having problems with private messages?

sigar_zealot

FattyMcButterPants
This has been going on for a while now. When I click to open a private message the page appears to open but it's pretty much blank. Usually I can get it to appear my clicking at the bottom where the lastest post would be or in the area that I guess would be to type in a quick response. Sometimes the page won't load at all, or at least is not viewable. I am connected to high speed cable internet and haven't noticed any other problems with pages loading on this site or others. Any help would be appreciated.

This has been going on for a while now. When I click to open a private message the page appears to open but it's pretty much blank. Usually I can get it to appear my clicking at the bottom where the lastest post would be or in the area that I guess would be to type in a quick response. Sometimes the page won't load at all, or at least is not viewable. I am connected to high speed cable internet and haven't noticed any other problems with pages loading on this site or others. Any help would be appreciated.
Does it happen on just one browser? Perhaps it is time to upgrade the browser?

-E