• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone ever heard of a Leonardo?

SMOKE!

A friend of mine was telling me about a great cigar he had about 5 years years ago. It was called a Leonardo and had a large colorful band. He said it was a big cigar and he only had one or two and hasnt been able to find anymore. Can anyone help me out?

Romanticos Leonardo - Grand Corona I think it's Thompson Cigar.

Love the search feature. ;)

Edit: according to top25 it's Thompson Cigar and they are about $4

Thompson, lol. I remember when I first started smoking cigars a couple of years ago. I thought Thompson was great and bought many of their house brands. Ohhh, I remember the iguana just like it was yesterday. I thought it was so cool - green stick with an iguana wrapper (even came in a green travel box). At the time, I actually liked 'em. Would be interesting to try again, but the only way I would do so is if I got one for free. Over time I've learned to stay away from their cigars.

I have about 20 paso doble that I got from Thompson with their humidor deal. Even my friends who smoke swisher sweets wont take them.