• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone Ever Traveled to Cuba?

Several past issues of Cigar Aficionado have been dedicated to Cuba. Apparently the hotels are modernizing due to the volume of business travelers and tourists from Europe. Restaurants are lagging behind. The dollar is king.

I have read about visiting the cigar factories, seen pictures in the magazines of the fortunate few who have done so, and read about people having smoked a freshly rolled Cuban cigar. I've also seen "smokeymo's" advertizements about tours to Cuba...so I was wondering. Has anyone been fortunate enough to go? If not, would you like to?

For a cigar smoker, that would have to be a great trip. Cuban cigars, Cuban coffee, Cuban rum, Cuban music, and Cuban food. Wow! I'd love to go.

Sam J.

Even if I had I would not publicize it. This is the one area that the government seems to actually enforce the embargo act. Now, if I ever had the chance to go legally, I would tell you all about it. Have thought about it very hard, but for now, I just wouldn't want to take the risk.

I'm going tonight.......................in my dreams!!! Bwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaa :sign:

Been there with the Navy. Once, the Island seemed overrun by Haitians (oh, that's right, we were assisting the refugees) and the other three times I couldn't leave the base anyway. Some of the most beautiful sunsets and wonderful diving I've ever seen though!

I'd love to visit as a tourist.