• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone ever try these?

CigarDins

Go Skins!!!
Reaction score
Just got this deal in my email:

Siglo II from JRs

JRs is having this promotion right now and I was wondering if these are any good. By ordering the above cigars you get a Dunhill Corona Extra Cigar Case ($250 value).

siglocase_wt.jpg

Thanks in advance for the info!

Edit to add image of case.

Yeah, I saw that review before posting. He tried to Siglo I and even though I am pretty sure that they would be the same you just never know.

And yes, from his review it does seem like time to try some of these.

I bought some 3 packs and 5ers in various sizes but have only tried the petite coronas so far. I thought they were a little harsh and rough tasting so I put them all down for a nap.

I tried a couple of singles about 2-3 weeks ago. Im like sharp, they were a bit harsh, hopefully some time can smooth them out.

I have the Siglo IV in a tube. It was several months back in the Spring/early-Summer. I purchased it at a B&M out in Clarks Summit, PA while visiting my sister-in-law. Quite honestly, I thought they were rather good. I experienced very little harshness, and what harshness I did get, came during the last 3rd. That said...I think $250 for two sticks and a cigar holder (even a Dunhill) seems a bit high.

EDIT: Oops...I see that it is for a box of Siglo and you get the Dunhill holder valued at $250. Sorry...my bad. Should have read more carefully. Before you splurge on a box of these babies, you should pick up a few singles first. If you don't like the cigar, I don't think it would be worthwhile, even with the cigar holder.