• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone familiar with Binghamton NY area?

Rural Guy

Esquire
Hi all,

I've done some googling but couldn't find the answer to my question. I've got some specific questions about Binghamton NY area. If anyone is familiar with the area could you send me a PM?

There's a reason I'm not posting my question publicly but if anyone just wants to know why feel free to PM as well. I'm not tracking anyone down or looking to break any laws if that helps.

Thanks,

Mike

I used to live an hour away from there and I would go there every once in a while. I have a couple friends there and i could ask them as well.

Shoot me a PM.

I live an hour or so south of there and I am a bit familiar with the area.

Let me know if I can of any help.

Thanks. I've actually just had a change of plans. My question was where could I park my car for the weekend if I went to Atlantic City and met a buddy at Binghamton. I didn't really feel like posting that in the open. Not for fear of anyone here just a general paranoia about the internet.

However we've changed our plans and are going to meet in Syracuse and leave a car at the airport there.

Thanks thejollyco for taking the time to look at my PM.

Mike

Sorry it took a couple days to respond. Check your pm. Drama at home.

I think If you did meet in Binghamton, it'd be cheaper for you, rather than parking at an airport parking lot.

You're right about parking in Binghamton being cheaper for sure. Thanks again for your help.