• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone familiar with Glendale, CA?

slowhand

I find myself in this town on business and didn't pack enough smokes for the trip. I looked up one shop but it doesn't appear to be in business anymore. I am roughly near Colorado St and Brand. Not familiar at all with the area so an address or good directions are needed.

Thanks in advance.

There's a Churchill's cigars right off 101 in Glendale. Nice selection and lounge to kick back in. Don't have the address but you can find it in the yahoo yellow pages.

Happy smokin' :thumbs:

There's a Churchill's cigars right off 101 in Glendale. Nice selection and lounge to kick back in. Don't have the address but you can find it in the yahoo yellow pages.

I think you are in the wrong state BD :) I know that Churchill's, but that is in AZ.

Brand Cigar Club and Lounge
154 South Brand Boulevard
Glendale, CA 91204
818-551-5553

I went to this address yesterday. Couldn't find it. I'll give them a call and see what the deal is.

Thanks,

jason

Check with Rod, Chewbacco, and the rest of the LA area BOTLS...rumor has it that they like to get together on the roof of the Glendale Hilton for a smoke or two.

I think you are in the wrong state BD :) I know that Churchill's, but that is in AZ.

Well shit :rolleyes:
See what happens when you don't read something all the way :laugh:

Well if you ever venture over here, now you know a place :p

Edit: Your siggy says Sun Devil Country........doh!!! That's 2 for 2 :blush:

Found this place over lunch. I think I'd have to quit smoking if I lived here. The taxes are horrendus. It is almost criminal.
Okay, how about this then.... PM me if you are still in town and plan to be in town for a couple of more days or longer. I'm close to Glendale.