• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone from Amarillo Texas

MarkJr

willing participant in this game we play
I will be traveling to Amarillo next week to se family and will be spending an afternoon smoking at Smoke Shop. If anyone is around and wants to meet up let me know. The day is flexible... just putting it out there.

Wish there was a way I could road trip up there, but that's way out of my driving range.

Wish there was a way I could road trip up there, but that's way out of my driving range.
Texas is huge! But we should deinately introduce ourselves at the herf

I'd probably drive 2.5 hours to Abilene, but Amarillo would be a hard six hours. Enjoy our crazy weather while you are here, 102 today, pop up thunderstorm right now, 104 tomorrow. Can't wait for October!

I know, being from the northeast it is hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that you Texans can sometimes drive for 12 hours and not leave the state. I can make it from the the 2 points furthest apart in my state in less than an hour! LOL 12 hours get me through 8 or nine states.