• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone going to Bikeweek?

HapaLee

If so, hit me up. I live pretty close, and only about 15 minutes away from Corona in Lake Mary. Nice place for a smoke, and who knows who may show?? ;)

Not this year. But I will be living a couple hours away in about a month so I will be there from now on!!! My uncle and some other guys actually just left this morning to go down. Loaded the bikes up in the trailer and headed out.

Actually heading there tomorrow! But not for bikeweek, just to bring the little one over to the ocean. But I'll sure have my eyes out for the bikes!

I'll give you a call about meeting up over at Corona.

Gonz said:
Actually heading there tomorrow! But not for bikeweek, just to bring the little one over to the ocean. But I'll sure have my eyes out for the bikes!

I'll give you a call about meeting up over at Corona.
[snapback]295672[/snapback]​
Lucky Dogz, the lot of you!!!! :angry2:

This is the first year in the past four that I am not going to be down there. Oh well, there is always next year. Tell Jeff (the owner of Corana Cigar Co) that Stogieman said hello....... :D :thumbs: :p

I might go up the second Saturday, but don't know yet. It'll be a go up, hang out, come back kind of thing (it's all about the ride for me, not the "see and be seen" part). I was supposed to go up this weekend with a couple of buds, but we have another commitment that just came up (a couple of our cars needed at a grand opening), so making $$ must come first.

We ARE doing L&T's Ticket to Ride again, tho... THAT was a blast! (800 miles in 36 hours.. lotsa fun and a good tuneup for an Ironbutt patch ride).

Robert

TBaGZ said:
Loaded the bikes up in the trailer and headed out.
[snapback]295671[/snapback]​

traileringissickness.jpg

slowhand said:
TBaGZ said:
Loaded the bikes up in the trailer and headed out.
[snapback]295671[/snapback]​

traileringissickness.jpg

[snapback]295766[/snapback]​

"silly yuppie... trailers are for boats!" I love that helmet sticker. :laugh:

My favorite shirt to wear out riding is "I own a bike, NOT just a T-shirt".

cue Tom Arnold from True Lies.. "Here we go!" :whistling:

Blah blah blah.... It's kinda hard to ride there when you have 6 inches of snow on the ground where you are leaving. Those 2 guys in that pic look like a couple homos anyway.