• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone here play online RPGs or? If so...........

Used to play EverCrack, but I got rid of my PC's, so that's out. Used to play NeverWinter Nights, but again, no PC. Vampire: The Redemption online, but no PC. Diablo II online, still play. I know, not a real RPG, but still good. Waiting on FFXI for PS2, that should be a huge time waster.

Used to be a huge fan of the Ultima Series, and I was heavily into Lineage before Garriot brought it to the US masses. Hmm, Black and White.... I beta tested Dungeon Seige, Asheron's Call, and *shhh, don't tell anyone* currently beta testing EverQuest for PS2. It's as addicting as the PC version is.

As for what I smoke... If I'm putting some heavy time in, I'll grab a churchill. Doesn't matter what brand, but as long as it can last the hours of play, then it's for me hehehe

Played Dragon Realms for 7 years :0 Never had time to smoke, always too busy typing. Don't play online anymore, spending the money on cigars ;)

[quote name='Smokin'Tone' date='Dec 14 2002, 01:11 PM']... Waiting on FFXI for PS2, that should be a huge time waster....*shhh, don't tell anyone* currently beta testing EverQuest for PS2. It's as addicting as the PC version is...
[/quote]
My son's waiting on the FFXI/PS2 as well... and would be jealous has heck if he knew about the NeverRest/PS2 beta. ;)

I'm under a blanket confidentiality agreement, but I've been part of the beta team since Beta 1. Mark, it's beautiful. Without giving anything away, if you and your son are into it, get PLENTY of save units, you'll need it. Graphically, it's amazing how much they've managed to pull out of the PS2.

Anyway, this is the 3rd stage of the Beta, I think there might be one last final beta before it goes gold. Spring of 2003 is the shoot date, make sure you hunt down a network adaptor, and don't even think of playing this on anything other than a broadband connection, because it'll ground to a halt.