• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone in Buffalo region wanna herf?

slevy007

The Broke Smoker & 2006 Ash Standing Champion!
So I know there some CPer's around the buffalo, albeit a small number... but maybe there are some more newly joined guys/gals that I dont know about yet. Either way, CPer's, new and old, post a shout out, and lets get something together... I'm really jonesin for some quality smoke action up here with guys that have an idea, and don't ust smoke for a goof.

Steve

Have I got a deal for you. I am from Buffalo, but now reside in Dallas. Come on down ( brings some wings, pizza and bison brand dip ) and I'll buy You a drink and a BTL just for coming. Where are you located in Bflo? I moved from Tonawanda back in 1980, but was born and raised in the Kensington area ( when it was a nice area).

Give me a shout brother.

Ed

So I know there some CPer's around the buffalo, albeit a small number... but maybe there are some more newly joined guys/gals that I dont know about yet. Either way, CPer's, new and old, post a shout out, and lets get something together... I'm really jonesin for some quality smoke action up here with guys that have an idea, and don't ust smoke for a goof.

Steve

I feel for you Steve. I lived in Buffalo for a few years ages ago. What a dump. :laugh: Sorry man, I'm not the least bit surprised you have no smoker scene up there. Last I remember, all that's there is drinking, football (Bills), and wings/subs. Epic wings and subs though.. GL

Steve!!!! You're still alive. I thought maybe you froze to death up north. Good to see ya post again.

Yeah good to hear from you guys! Hopefully all goes well in school, then I should be headung back downstate.. Ill miss buffalo tho... I like it up here.... If it want so damn cold, I could consider staying..lol anyway, I met up with really nice newbie botl, rickyny, a couple of weeks ago that lives in the area.. Good times, especially that I dony always have to smoke alone anymore..lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Wassup, Steve? I'm flying up there this Fri for a Sat wedding. Don't know my schedule yet, but if you're around maybe we can meet up for a smoke.

Hey Steve,

Nice to see you around the board again! Are you going to give CP discounts for any dental procedures ;)

Lived in the Buff for 4 long wintry years, but it was a great time. While I don't miss the winters, I miss the place and the people.