• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone in Chicago or close by?

wk-mang

The "Salty Nuts" Dude
Any of you CP Bruddahs live in or around Chicago?

Aloha,

Wade

DaveWF
Clown
Joe*

How could I forget Joe (sorry Joe :( ) since we did do a trade ;)

I'm about 30 min west of the city out in Lombard. Why, you comin' out my way?

You know, Clown & I really need to get together one of these days.

Dave

30 min south

If you guys get together, let me know.

Okay Bruddahs.... the Salty Nuts Dude is coming to Chi-Town! I'm coming for work but I do have some free time!!!!

I arrive on Saturday, 8/14 and have the afternoon and evening free! I already have confirmation that Brother Devin is coming in from PA to meet me! I'll be staying at the Hyatt Regency Chicago and I believe I'm only a couple blocks from Iwan Reis! I don't know where we're going to meet or herf at but I'm up for any suggestions for great places we can hang out at all afternoon and into the evening!

I'm going to the Dodgers-Cubs game on Sunday at Wrigley then work starts... Sunday night dinner/meeting... all day Monday sessions too. I could be available Monday night if the group doesn't have a group dinner/outing planned.

The safest bet would be Saturday afternoon/evening! I'm waiting to hear back from Brother MattR too! LMK if you're available and we can plan the herf right here on the thread!

WOOOOHOOOO!

Wade

1: Start out going North on I-35W N. 36.5 miles
blah
blah
blah
14: End at Chicago IL

Total Est. Time: 14 hours, 55 minutes Total Est. Distance: 990.44 miles

Hellofalot closer than HI! :)

Brother Mark,

At least the drive to Chi-Town will be a lot drier than the drive to Hawaii! LOL! I would love it if you could make it Bro but I realize that it is a bit far from Texas... LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

Yeah, if I had any business driving a coupla thousand miles, I would do it in a heartbeat Wade. Hope y'all have a fine time of it. :)

I'm about halfway between O'hare and downtown. I have a wedding Sat evening but it is at the Hotel Moraco, which is a block or 2 from IR. I think it is a 6 PM wedding, so possibly before that if you're gathering in that neighborhood.

Monday evening is also possible.

Dvae, one of these days.

tom

I hope to be able to meet and herf with you Bruddah Tom! Follow the thread in the Herf Room and I'll update it as I get more info!

Aloha,

Wade