• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone in here ever heard of these

I have heard of them, I believe in one of Suckling's Cigar Diaries in Cigar Aficionado. I think the cigar, or at least the brand, vitola, etc. is legit. I'll look back at some issues and see if I can find the article and what was said about the cigar.

As to the second question, I have never heard of them.

Sorry my bad...

I was referring to the "Partagas Salomon II Especialidad"

junkman_56 said:
Sorry my bad...

I was referring to the "Partagas Salomon II Especialidad"
[snapback]181450[/snapback]​
No this is specefically a "millenium edition salomon" is shows with a 2000 millenium band and comes in a cedar coffin. I just cant find any reference to it anywhere, which leads me to believe it isnt legit.Which leads me to believe the place isnt legit either.
Hey Matt, your thoughts?

bigmac said:
Partegas millenuim edition salomon.
Link Deleted
P.S. does anyone know if this site is legit or not, thanks.
[snapback]181441[/snapback]​

Word of warning: As someone who has been here awhile, you should know better than to post links to sources or ask about them publicly. :whistling: I would edit your post and remove that link...

mrjinglesusa said:
bigmac said:
Partegas millenuim edition salomon.

P.S. does anyone know if this site is legit or not, thanks.
[snapback]181441[/snapback]​

Word of warning: As someone who has been here awhile, you should know better than to post links to sources or ask about them publicly. :whistling: I would edit your post and remove that link...
[snapback]181453[/snapback]​

Bigmac, take the link out of your post. Just copy the pic and post the pic, not the source. Bad form.

mrjinglesusa said:
Some people just don't get it. :rolleyes: Oh well, I tried...
[snapback]181459[/snapback]​

I really think you dont understand, I am not trying to find out sources I am just trying to find out if this model of cigar even legitimately exists, that is all.I have been reading the MRN book lately and it doesnt have a single reference to this model, so I am interested in finding out if it really exists or if it is a fake, period.Now correct me if I am wrong but I dont think that violates the boards policy.If it does I will edit it.

sala.jpg

mrjinglesusa said:
Posting links to sources for Cuban cigars, whether for reference or purchase is highly frowned upon. I learnt this the hard way and am trying to save you some heartache.

See the following link for further information...

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=3244
[snapback]181467[/snapback]​
I appreciate your concern and have edited the post, but if you will read the link you posted it is about talking about sources for "obtaining" which was not what I was doing.I may have crossed the line so I stand corrected.

bigmac said:
mrjinglesusa said:
Posting links to sources for Cuban cigars, whether for reference or purchase is highly frowned upon.  I learnt this the hard way and am trying to save you some heartache.

See the following link for further information...

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=3244
[snapback]181467[/snapback]​
I appreciate your concern and have edited the post, but if you will read the link you posted it is about talking about sources for "obtaining" which was not what I was doing.I may have crossed the line so I stand corrected.
[snapback]181472[/snapback]​

It is a fine line, but the link you posted, while also selling non-cuban cigars, was in fact a "source" for Habanos (i.e. they do sell them). Anyway, I'm sure many here appreciate you removing the link. No harm done. Like I said, just trying to save you from being flamed....

Yes, they are legit.

That is to say, this cigar was produced.

Yes, they are legit although not "officially" released. They were made, along with some Punch blend Diademas and some "A" sized ones, not sure of the blend. All were sold in coffins marked Millennium 2000 and had the millennium bands. They were only made for one vendor, if I'm not mistaken and would assume it is from whatever link you posted. He is located near Greece. They were around $50 or so, If I'm correct. I was given all three for my birthday back in 2001 from this vendor. Smoked the diademas and gave the others to a couple of friends who's birthday was the same month as mine.