• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone in NYC?

dixieland_conjunction

If it isn't dixieland, it isn't REAL jazz
I was just curious if we had any NYC folks here.

I'll be visiting Saturday, May 29 night - 31 morning.

My mom and brother are going to a couple plays. I thought I'd fly up there with them, though I'm only planning on going to one play, and it's during one of theirs ???

We have planned:
An early dinner sat
1:00pm Brunch Sunday at BB King's
3:00pm play Sunday
Dinner at the TV show resturant (The Resturant)

So hopefully we can herf it up on Saturday night :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

SMOKOZUNA
Fast4Dr.
bobbyson1a

*EDIT* ooooooooooooooooooooops, I how could I forget:

CaptainB

And MANY CW bros. :thumbs:

Us Connecticut guys, Paul Mac, me, Alph aren't too far away either. Liam and SCOOBYDOO are also in CT but haven't posted in a while :(

Lemme check my Memorial Day schedule and see what I can come up with. ;)

Just thought I'd bring this back up :)

A few things have settled in our schedule, so I'm hoping we could have a little herf Saturday night :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
Just thought I'd bring this back up :)

A few things have settled in our schedule, so I'm hoping we could have a little herf Saturday night :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie
Sat. Night should work. I have a party to attend Sunday afternoon though

Sat. night sounds good to me.
where can we hook up the only place i know in new york is Palmers.

Bobbyson1a said:
Sat. night sounds good to me.
where can we hook up the only place i know in new york is Palmers.
If it's a nice evening there is a bar on Bell Blvd. (just over the Throgs Neck Bridge) that has an outside patio where we can smoke :thumbs:

I'm in NYC too. Unfortunately I'll be out of town part or all of that weekend but I may end up being around Saturday. Post the details when you guys get it all figured out and I'll make it if I can..

I'll be in:

Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
811 Seventh Avenue

Leep in mind, I do not know my way around NYC. I was there last 9 years ago. :p

Cheers,
Dixie

Dude, no ****, that is around the corner from my apt. There is a cigar bar in the area, maybe we can meet up for at least one smoke if I can't make the get together.

Bobbyson1a said:
DC Ican pick you up at the Hotel on the way there.
That would be great :)

It'll be great to meet you guys :D

I guess you locals should decide on the final destination. ;)

Should we move this to the Events thread?

Cheers,
Dixie

other1 said:
Dude, no ****, that is around the corner from my apt. There is a cigar bar in the area, maybe we can meet up for at least one smoke if I can't make the get together.
I didn't see your post at first...

Absolutely if there is time...I need to check on when the dinner reservations are.

Cheers,
Dixie

coventrycat86 said:

I'm confused, on the way to where, the Cigar Bar that other1 mentioned or Palmer's ???
Palmer's I would think as the Cigar Bar that other1 stated is in walking distance from the hotel I'm sure

Fast4Dr said:
coventrycat86 said:

I'm confused, on the way to where, the Cigar Bar that other1 mentioned or Palmer's ???
Palmer's I would think as the Cigar Bar that other1 stated is in walking distance from the hotel I'm sure
I was thinking of ether Palmers or the one Mike said by the throgs neck

Looks like I'll be around Saturday night after all. Bobby - Do you have room for one more if I meet you at DC's hotel?

other1 said:
Looks like I'll be around Saturday night after all. Bobby - Do you have room for one more if I meet you at DC's hotel?
I got plenty of room.