• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone in the Buffalo area wanna herf?

slevy007

The Broke Smoker & 2006 Ash Standing Champion!
Hey guys,

Long time no speak.. I have been insanely busy with dent school up here in Buffalo. I started my 3rd year, so now I get some free time.... finally!
Anyway, I'm still in semester up here, so I was wondering if any of you guys are up here in the buffalo/niagara region. If anyone is, let's herf it up.

Steve

Come down here so we can herf. Can't get enough pictures of smoking through your nose.

Glad to hear you are over the hump in Dental School.

Hey Steve, how they hanging? Sorry I missed you last time you were in town. If I was in Buffalo? We'd be HERF'n. To bad you can't make it to Rob's roof tonight like old times. Call me when your back in town.

Hey Steve, how they hanging? Sorry I missed you last time you were in town. If I was in Buffalo? We'd be HERF'n. To bad you can't make it to Rob's roof tonight like old times. Call me when your back in town.

Damn Jeff, if Steve makes it to Rob's tonight, I will fly out to HERF. How is it going Stevey! :) Nice to see and hear from you, bro!

Best,

Joe

Hi Steve. Glad to hear from you, bro :thumbs:

We have missed you at the herfs.

Hope that all is well with you.

/Lou

It's good to hear from you brother, 1/2 way done, congrats. Like all the other guys already stated, let us know when you get down here to see your folks...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey guys,

Long time no speak.. I have been insanely busy with dent school up here in Buffalo. I started my 3rd year, so now I get some free time.... finally!
Anyway, I'm still in semester up here, so I was wondering if any of you guys are up here in the buffalo/niagara region. If anyone is, let's herf it up.

Steve

Buffalo? My home town! Damn. Hey Steve my best friend is in med school there and a big cigar smoker. He goes to alternative brews sometimes, but mainly lights up at a bowling alley our friend owns. PM me and I can give you his contact details.

Hey Charlie, Joe, Louie, Jeff, Tony, and Gary! Things are going alright up here, I'm summer extension right now... then I gotta worry about part 1 of the national boards. Then after that, really starts to get better. Maybe more back home visits and what not.... so me showing my face at tristate area herfs might be a more often thing. I would like to hit some quad-state this year, but that last two have been around midterm madness, so we'll see.
In all honesty, I literally have just started smoking regularly again.... I was smoking Parodi, DeNobili's and other meh cigars because I havent had the time to really enjoy good stuff. But the good news, knock on wood, is that I have been tasting well again... that was driving me nuts for a while, but now I'm able to taste the Mackinaw peaches again :p

And Carps, your buddy PM'd me... thanks! Having a local smoke buddy would be nice. I can't believe there arent more CP boys up here.

Steve

CP'ers around Buffalo are few and far between other than a geriatric old fart like me who can't hardly get around. :whistling:

I'm in rochester if you guys ever want to get together. We are throwing a goodbye party for one of the guys here. Most f the guys i smoke with every week are from cigarasylum but it'd be nice ot meet some of the CP'ers also. Or we can figure out our own get together.