• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone in.....

emodx

Banned
Anyone near the Savanah are want to get together for a cigar or 3 next month? I won't know what the date is until I get underway, but should be able to give ya a 2-3 week heads up.
Emo

Going to be in Carrollton, Ga May 2nd thru the 4th for the Cinco de Mayo herf. Probably only about 300 miles away....LOL! The herf is on Saturday the 3rd if you're interested. Let me know and I'll send you the details.

ParaGod said:
When you eventually come to California, let me know :D :D
Not in a long long time. Sorry bro. And if I do come out, it will be to Petaluma.

Emo

Allofus123 said:
Going to be in Carrollton, Ga May 2nd thru the 4th for the Cinco de Mayo herf. Probably only about 300 miles away....LOL! The herf is on Saturday the 3rd if you're interested. Let me know and I'll send you the details.
I think 300 miles is a little further then the ship will let me go. Just figgured I'd ask. :D
Emo

emodx said:
ParaGod said:
When you eventually come to California, let me know :D :D
Not in a long long time. Sorry bro. And if I do come out, it will be to Petaluma.

Emo
Close enough for me. :D I will even bring the seegars

Ok, dunno how many Joe-ja members there are, but I will be there sometime in the first 2 weeks of June. :p

Dang. Carrollton is not that far from me in Birmingham area. Is that where you are Allofus?

Saturday the 3rd is my wife and I's 10th Anniversary Bar B Que. Plenty of from the pit pig butt. A good time. I'll post details somewhere soon if anyone would like to come over.

Send me the herf info anyway if you get a chance.

Have fun in Savannah Emo. I have a friend in school there. He loves it.

+JerryG