• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone interested in a glasstop Davidoff

kro77

While I am not expert, I can even spot these as fakes. Why would someone try to sell these puppies? I am tracking just to see if someone buys them

Fake Davidoff Glasstop Box

Anyone else have some good photos of fakes?

Kro77

It doesn't say anything about them being from cuba. These could very well be dominican davidoffs.

The glasstop does look suspiciously fake though.

While the packaging might not be original (although maybe it was a box made specially for a retail shop), I don't see where the seller is claiming these are anything other than Dominican Davidoffs ...

There's the remnant of a Dominican chevron in the upper left corner. Still, that is not the original box that those came in. They are probably counterfiets from either Mexico or Jamaica.

I am only guessing they are fake dominicans. Reading the interview at CA with the head of Davidoff, he mentioned that there are alot of fakes floating around especially in Asia, but first I had seen them. Sorry I made my post confusing, but just found it intersting (my first spotting of potentially fake dominican Davidoffs, I am sure the Cuban variety are more common).

Kro

I guess Ebay got wind of the validity or something:

Invalid Item
This listing (6215110317) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

humphf. No idea.

- C