• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone interested in trading

lovetheleaf

I was going to post this is the Buy/Sell/ Trade forum but didn't know which to put it in. If this is wrong I will fix it.

Well just as the the title says I have a Sh!t ton of this tobacco from Johnny-O and will take forever to smoke it all. I have a few different tobaccos I have been wanting to try and didn't know if anyone would be interested in a trade.

If anyone is interested PM me or we can do it right here in this thread.
Thanks
Chris

You could can it in mason jars and age it, ya know. Might be special in a few years.

Doc.

I thought the same thing. I just bought mason jars this morning as a matter of fact with this in mind. I just thought I would check and see if any one wanted to get there hands on some with out having to get a full LB. Thanks for the advise sir.
Chris

I thought the same thing. I just bought mason jars this morning as a matter of fact with this in mind. I just thought I would check and see if any one wanted to get there hands on some with out having to get a full LB. Thanks for the advise sir.
Chris

I'm still working on my 4 ounces. I can only take it in small doses as a compliment in certain blends. That stuff is STRONG! It's going to take me some time to smoke it all. :laugh:

Chris

I'm still working on my 4 ounces. I can only take it in small doses as a compliment in certain blends. That stuff is STRONG! It's going to take me some time to smoke it all. :laugh:

What would you recommend to mix it with? What have you found goes well with it? I know this is going to differ from mine, just looking for something to go on. Thanks
Chris

Good Virginia blends or even an Oriental mixture. I've had the most luck with using it as a compliment to Virginia blend, though.

Good luck! :)