• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone live around Milwaukee, WI?

Seth

Nooblerette
Looks like I will be there for two days next week. Any nice B&Ms I should hit?

Seth

Although I won't be able to join you, here are a couple places I like.

Prime Cigar Co.
18900 W Bluemound Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045 Map
(262) 754-5220

Havana Lounge & Cigar
9505 W. Greenfield Av
West Allis
414- 258- 8219

Both of these are in western suburbs (not really far at all from Downtown Milwaukee. I have never been to a B&M Downtown, so can't help you there.

There is also this one, but I don't think they serve alcohol. Plus they only had bar stools and not very comfy IMO. If you do a search on Jacks, I think someone did a HERF there a while back... maybe you can PM them.

Jacks Tobacco & McS
13640 W Capitol Dr
Brookfield, WI 53005 Map
(262) 783-7473

Enjoy Milwaukee.. do yourself a favor and have a meal at Karl Ratzsch's Restaurant
It's downtown and it's a great German Restaurant (Willard Scott's fav)
320 E Mason St
Milwaukee, WI 53202 Map
(414) 276-2720

Although I won't be able to join you, here are a couple places I like.

Prime Cigar Co.
18900 W Bluemound Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045 Map
(262) 754-5220

Havana Lounge & Cigar
9505 W. Greenfield Av
West Allis
414- 258- 8219

Both of these are in western suburbs (not really far at all from Downtown Milwaukee. I have never been to a B&M Downtown, so can't help you there.

There is also this one, but I don't think they serve alcohol. Plus they only had bar stools and not very comfy IMO. If you do a search on Jacks, I think someone did a HERF there a while back... maybe you can PM them.

Jacks Tobacco & McS
13640 W Capitol Dr
Brookfield, WI 53005 Map
(262) 783-7473

Enjoy Milwaukee.. do yourself a favor and have a meal at Karl Ratzsch's Restaurant
It's downtown and it's a great German Restaurant (Willard Scott's fav)
320 E Mason St
Milwaukee, WI 53202 Map
(414) 276-2720
I can't comment on the shops, but I wholeheartedly second the suggestion of Karl Ratzsch's. Great food!! (Of course, I'm half German and I grew up eating German food.) If you're going to have another in your party, get the Duck & Goose Combo. The onion rings are also VERY good.

Karl Ratzsch's

Where are you staying? There are a few shops around. Let me know if you would like a tour.
Baron

baronporthos at aim dot com

Which days will you be there, I'm probably coming home to West Bend on Friday the 26th.
Never been to any milwaukee shops though.

Which days will you be there, I'm probably coming home to West Bend on Friday the 26th.
Never been to any milwaukee shops though.

Looking like I will be in Pewaukee on the evening of Oct 29. Flying in that morning and out the next afternoon / evening.

Seth

Looking like I will be in Pewaukee on the evening of Oct 29. Flying in that morning and out the next afternoon / evening.

Seth

Prime Cigar would be the closest (of the ones I listed) to Pewaukee, and the best of the 3. Pewaukee is a far west suburb of Milw, and Brookfield is just a little east of Pewaukee.

Prime Cigar Co.
18900 W Bluemound Rd
Brookfield, WI 53045 Map
(262) 754-5220