• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone live in DENVER?

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
Hey all... I'm taking a spur of the moment road trip to Denver to see Steely Dan at Fidler's Green and I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with the area. I'm looking to find a couple of good cigar shops as my local ones are pretty weak selection wise. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated. I'm leaving early tomorrow morning. Thanks...

-Craig

Very cool....I live in Colo Spgs. First take a look here: http://www.rtda.org/linksco.html. There is a decent place downtown called Jerri's on the 16th Street Mall. It's pretty expensive. There is another place called Barlow's in Lafayette - I've never been there but I hear it's got everything. The addresses for both these shops is on the web page above. As for the others listed I have no knowledge of them - I rarely go up to Denver cigar hunting since we have a pretty good shop here.

Btw, I'm going to that show too. My first time to see the Dan - something I've always wanted to do. If you want to hook up let me know. If you don't that's ok too. Also, if you don't already have a ticket, I have an extra. My date couldn't make it and there's no way I'm missing it so I'm on my own.

Do you need directions to Fiddler's Green?

Cool..

I lived in Denver for the last 7 years right before I moved back to Nebraska. The link that FT gave you is a good one. I do have a couple other place for you to try as well. There is a little shop in the Park Meadows mall, called Stogies and Bogies Their selection is ok but if you want something that they don't have they will do almost anything in thier power to get it for you. If you want to take the trek up to Boulder Eads is a great shop as well very friendly. The last one is my personel favorate, and that is the Original Cigar Store in Westminster Colorado. They have a great selection from low end up to the high end. Most of the time they even have Opus's and VSG's in stock as well as some other hard to finds. I would definatly look them up if you have the time. Also if you are going on a friday they have a smokers night where they select one cigar and they are buy 2 and get one free. It is from 4 to 8 friday nights. Thier addy is 5674 W 88th Avenue Phone: 303-430-7446 . Hope this helps.

Snakeeyezzes

Hey Snakeeyezzes! Thanks for the tip on the Original Cigar Store. This is by far the best cigar shop I've ever been in and I've been in quite a few in Utah, Nevada and California. Just like you said they had Opus X and Ashton VSG as well as PAM, AVO 77 etc. The people were extra helpful and it was an overall great experience. Anyone that gets a chance should definitely check this shop out. Anyway thanks again Snakeeyezzes and thanks again to FatherTiresius as well. Check my post in the Lobby for more details on his unbelievable hospitality.

-Craig