• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone lives in Vancouver?

Isaac

Planned to visit Vancouver with my friends in Spring break! Is it possible to travel around without a car? I gonna take Amtrack there from SF. Thank you! :)

Hi, Isaac! Although you were not specific, you must be referring to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, and not to Vancouver, Washington. Yes, I have been to Vancouver, BC, and you do not need a car in order to get around the city. Vancouver has an excellent transportation system, including city buses. Almost no matter where you are in Vancouver, there are many great places to visit within walking distance. The Vancouver area is very beautiful and scenic. Enjoy your trip to Vancouver, Isaac! Regards, knightlaird

Oh, I don't know that there are two Vancouvers in the North America, haha! Thank you for your information!

I know that there is a street that has lots of bars and resturant in the downtown. What is the name of that street? I gonna stay in a hotel that is close to it! (so that we don't have to find transportation in the midnight!)

Hi, Isaac! Granville Street in downtown Vancouver has many bars, nightclubs, and restaurants there, and Granville Street is close to many of the hotels. Granville Street is located in the heart of Vancouver's Entertainment District. You should also visit some of the parks, movie studios, and other areas that Vancouver has to offer. Be sure to bring your camera, and take plenty of pictures! You could do an Internet search for Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, to learn more about the city. Enjoy your visit to Vancouver, Isaac! Regards, knightlaird

Isaac said:
Oh, I don't know that there are two Vancouvers in the North America, haha! Thank you for your information!

I know that there is a street that has lots of bars and resturant in the downtown. What is the name of that street? I gonna stay in a hotel that is close to it! (so that we don't have to find transportation in the midnight!)
[snapback]293766[/snapback]​

Stay on Robson, down the street from Stanley Park. Lots of action, you won't regret it.

Zeebra said:
Isaac said:

[snapback]293766[/snapback]​

Stay on Robson, down the street from Stanley Park. Lots of action, you won't regret it.
[snapback]293806[/snapback]​

Robson, thats just what I was going to say!! You cant go wrong.......

Robson Street for sure, visit the LCDH there. And make a visit to the Yaletown area. Have fun.