• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone remember a Cigar brand called Regalos?

Gunpowder

Cigar Search & destroy V 1.20
Ever been told " they are just like the Fuentes"? I was shopping for a box of cigars to pass out for my Daughters Birthday in 1998. Would have liked a box of Hemmingway Classics but they had none but "they are just like the Fuentes!"

I have 2 left. I sure hope they merge with my other cigars and not contaminate them ??? Anyone else ever smoke Regalos? I am pretty sure the brand died in the cigar crash.

I think their still out there. I think my local shop keeps them on the cheepie shelf.
The ones I see come in bundles. I'll pick one up and send it to you to see if its the same label.

I can get a digi photo and post it here. I do not think it would be worth the postage ???

Although new here,I have a little info. on this brand. Ordered a churchill sampler from CI last winter that came in a fairly unique wooden box. Pretty good cigars(smooth and creamy),and placed an order for a full box of churchills.What a disappointment!Tasted really bad.Buried them in the *dor for 6 or 7 months,still tasted like crap.Finally gave up on them.Did'nt have the heart to push them off on anybody else,so I tossed them. Save your money.

Welcome Turbotnt!

I have two I saved to this day because they were for my daughters birthday. That is almost 6 years. I had wanted to get som Hemmingway classics but couldn't find any. Much rather have 6 year old hemmingways in the humi!