• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone Try...

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Anyone manage to try a Dunhill Signed Range? I have not had any luck picking up a few sticks to try. And for that matter Oneofff's???

nope, tho if you send one to me, i'll give you my opinion :D :sign:

if you're looking for a lot of ratings on cigars, try top25cigars.com
their "online database"

hope i helped

yep I have been following that site also. Some good advice in terms of starting points. As we all know everything is very subjective though.

I am just looking for some place to get a 5pack of these to give them a shot. The place I have found them online are Davidoff on Madison ave in NYC

Anywhere from 12 to 16buxs a stick, so they do get kind of expensive to try by the stick, and there is no price break if you buy a box either!

http://www.davidoffmadison.com/acb/stores/1/index.asp

i think smoke magazine 's online site has searchable reviews as well.

see if you can find some better prices online. i'm sure that if you find a box, you could split it or something. someone would want a piece of the action.

that is, if the box is cheaper than the 5 stick.

I have smoke the Signed Range. It is a mild smoke, but delicious - very creamy but expensive.

I have smoked one, Veeeeeeeeeery mild.. Veeeeeeeeeery boring! :(

Ludwig said:
JOE.M. said:
I have smoked one, Veeeeeeeeeery mild.. Veeeeeeeeeery boring! :(
yah got one you want to give up??? :)
That was the only one! :( And will be the only one! ;)

JOE.M. said:
That was the only one! :( And will be the only one! ;)
Such SNOBBERY! I would never get to that level! :0 :D Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Aloha,

Your Bruddah da Co-Snob... Wade