• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone up for a Herf at Saratoga in August?

mrtapes

Hey Guys,
Ever since attending my first Herf I have been thinking it would be great to get a group together for a Herf in the paddock and picnic area at the SPA!
I have gigs most weekends during the summer but I have the weekends of the 11th and 12th and the 25th and 26th (Travers weekend) available.
Please chime in on your thoughts about this. I am not so much looking to do raffles etc as bringing that stuff into the track would be a hassle but more of a get together....
Mark

Oh man... I wish I could be there. I actually grew up in Saratoga, right down Union Ave. from the track! Maybe I will send some friends over to check things out. Keep us updated on this one!

mr.mac

Oh man... I wish I could be there. I actually grew up in Saratoga, right down Union Ave. from the track! Maybe I will send some friends over to check things out. Keep us updated on this one!

mr.mac

Awesome! I live an hour south of Saratoga but the track is my number one favorite thing about living in upstate New York.

I'm leaning towards arranging this for the weekend of the 11th and 12th as Travers weekend will be a mob scene.

Let's get some feedback from guys that can attend. There is a B&M in Albany I might be able to get help us out on a few things Swag wise.