• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anyone want to borrow my numbers?

Shuji

Guys, I really can't do this week's CPool drawing, but I don't want to lose my numbers. Anyone interested in 'borrowing' them for this week?

If they win, you get the smokes, but if they lose, you've got to send them out ... someone let me know! First CPass regular to claim them can play them this week!

I'll take responsibility for them!!!

One thing though, if either of those numbers wins YOU get the cigars!!! :D

C'MON 56, 75, 86 or 87

We'll see who gets 'em! :sneaky:

Thanks for taking them up for this week .... and wouldn't that be funny if they hit. :)

LOL @ Shuji :D

You kiddin me? I've got enough cigars right now to sink a battleship with more (alledgely) on the way. I'm kind of surprised though at the number of people who claim to have sent me cigars on November 5th that I have yet to receive.

There are SEVEN people on the waiting list, I've never seen it that high.

A great opportunity to clear some deadwood....

Seems like it must be hard for Michael to keep up with it all on his own.

He does a great job with the site because I'm sure it does indeed take a lot of time.

Unfortunately, I've noticed though that members are alllowed to slide for just a little too long. Hey, the rules say you miss two mailings in a row, you put your membership in jeopardy.

When we had the Raleigh Parks incident earlier this year, we stuck to the rules pure and simple (Raleigh Parks registered one of his numbers but FORGOT to register the second number, it came up in the next draw and per the rules he was ineligible to win and Randy St. John won).

Right now, there are FIVE numbers who haven't registered for at least three drawings in a row (this Wednesday will make it four for them). They should be taken off the list and the people on the waiting list should be allowed to take those numbers.

I say, let's follow the rules!!!!

I second that motion. :)

I found this place a little while ago and also learned about cigarpool.

The waiting list was empty with a spot open, and I e-mailed to get in the pool a couple of times, then I was #4 on the waiting list. :(

Sounds like a fun gig.

Just wanted to say thanks to Bill for taking my numbers for this week. What a great guy! :D